Nautilus Hyosung HALO ATM
The HALO ATM is the proud new addition to the family of world-class retail machines from Nautilus Hyosung. The HALO offers the latest in innovative, state-of-the-art ATM design and technology. The HALO succeeds the NH-1800 model. delivering the same high quality and proven reliability you expect.
MULTI-COLOR PIN PAD INDICATOR
The HALO pin pad sports a newer, more modem look. Multi-color LED lights continually change and highlight the recessed pin pad to attract users and enhance your bottom line. The LED lights can also be dimmed or turned off completely.
The new digital receipt feature allows customers to use the QR code for transactions and view them on mobile devices. This receipt-free choice saves paper, offering an eco-friendly advantage.
A significant advancement is the user-friendly interface displayed on a vivid 10.1″ screen.
The HALO ATM offers the same high quality dispenser and parts as the NH-1800 to deliver the same ease-of-use and protect customer’s parts investments.
Ease of maintenance and simplified service provide maximum availability and uptime with minimal operational intervention.
Factory-ready EMV capability is available with all HALO units. This technology allows operators to easi ly go live with EMV technology without having to change out machines or components.
Two HALO ATM models are available: HALO and HALO-S. The HALO-S includes a high-gloss white finish, metal pin pad and e-lock.
•Microsoft® Windows® CE6.0 Card Reader
• Dip-type card reader
• EMV card reader (optional) Communication
• TCP/IP, dial-up Screen Display
• 10.1″ TFT LCD Printers
• Graphical thermal receipt printer
• 8 function keys
• ADA compliant
• PCI compliant EPP
• RKT (optiona l) Security
• UL291 business hour s.afe
• Dial lock (standard), electronic lock, Cencon lock, S&G lock (optional) Cash Dispenser
• 1,000 note removable cassette*
• 1,000 note drawer (optional)*
• 2,000 note removable cassette* Upgradable to 2 cassettes for 4,000 notes (optional)
• EPP indicator: multi-color capability
• Earphone jack
• Braille keypad
• Digital receipt
• Electronic journal
• Supports six languages: English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, Korea11
• Enhanced Standard 1 (Hyosung standard) DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion) Power Supply
• AC 110-240 V, 50-60 Hz
• Temperature: 0-40°C (32-104°F)
• Humidity: 20-85%