- High density, foamed-in-place, one-piece cabinet provides maximum degree of structural integrity.
- Super-strong door hinges and door frame resist damage.
- Lower grill constructed of steel-not plastic.
- Cabinet designed to withstand rough daily usage.
- No exposed wiring on door frame.
Meet Industry Requirements
- NSF listed, UL listed and ENERGY STAR Tier 3 compliant.
- 1 HP compressor, 120 volt, 15 amp operation.
- Baskets, dividers, and extra shelves are available as accessories.
- Low-E triple pane glass door and frost-free operation.
- LED lighting is standard.
Easy to Maintain – front-serviceable components
- Front-access refrigeration components allow for ease of repair or replacement, if needed.
- Complete refrigeration deck with evaporator and condenser can be removed or installed in the field without cutting lines or wires in less than 30 minutes.
- Refrigeration compartment grill is easy to remove and replace, making access quick and simple.
- Deck design has been proven in over 1,000,000 Royal cabinets built over 20+ years.
- Lower shelf is raised-no need to stoop to stock or remove items.
- Visible, no-tamper temperature display in front of cabinet-easy to monitor.
- Fast recovery refrigeration system features unique duct design to maintain temperature under severe usage.
- Robust refrigeration condenser stands up to repeated cleanings.
- Two-piece power cord for easy replacement.
|Product Video & Product PDF Documents||No|